Encore Solutions Hosting provides basic 5 page static sites to full blown database driven dynamic sites. We can supply you with innovative and creative design solutions to suit your needs whether for marketing, advertising or corporate needs.
We develop sites in plain HTML,Joomla,asp.net or in pHp. pHp is the most popular scripting language on the net today! pHp has the biggest open source support and developing circle on the internet today and is growing.Joomla is a CMS (Content Management System) .It enables you to change and manage your own website.
We accommodate MySql
- 3 Page Basic Joomla Site R 350.00
- 5 Page Dynamic Joomla Site R 750.00
- 5 Page or more Custom Design - On Request
- Prices quoted is subject to the following:
- All documentation is to be supplied to developing staff.
- All graphics is to be supplied in digital format.
- Interviews to be made available for site planning.
Web design is a broad term covering many different skills and disciplines that are used in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include; web graphic design, interface design, authoring; including standardised code and proprietary software, user experience design and search engine optimization. Often many individuals will work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all. The term web design is normally used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing mark up, but this is a grey area as this is also covered by web development. Web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability and if their role involves creating mark up then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines.>
Getting set up with your first proper hosting account can be quite an ordeal for some people. It involves making a commitment to pay a continual monthly fee and very possibly the purchase of a domain name. To a lot of people who are relatively new to the world of websites this could very easily become a stressful situation. However, it needn’t be! Just make sure that you bear the following things in mind.
Before finalizing your hosting contract and everything should be plain sailing.
1. Make sure that the company offers a good guarantee.
2. After signing up you really want to make sure that your experience with your websites and hosting is as easy and stress free as is possible.
3. You must make sure that your hosting company has a very high percentage uptime.
4. Check exactly how much web space you are going to be allowed with the hosting account you plan on signing up with.
5. Everyone wants some bonuses.And why not? It can be great to get a free domain name thrown in to help get you started. Also, some companies provide website builders and Blogs included in the package. By shopping around a little you may land yourself a really hot deal!
With our great referral system customers earn commission on a recurring basis. For customers they refer to us for website hosting and a once off commission on website designing.
Once you register as an affiliate your account will automatically be credited with R100.00. All commission get paid out at R200.00.
Registered website owners receive commission on referrals. The more referrals they refer to us the cheaper there hosting.>>
Start profiting on your "free" website.
Yes, Encore Solutions provides website
hosting,web design,Joomla on
CPanel since 2008.
Cpanel According to Wikipedia:
|This article relies on references to primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject. (August 2012)|
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
A screenshot of the control panel for domain owners.
|Initial release||March 21, 1996|
|Stable release||11.32.3 (build 23) / July 24, 2012|
|Preview release||11.32.4 (build 11) / July 24, 2012|
|Operating system||Linux, BSD, Windows|
|Type||Web hosting control panel|
cPanel is a Unix based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site. cPanel utilizes a 3 tier structure that provides capabilities for administrators, resellers, and end-user website owners to control the various aspects of website and server administration through a standard web browser.
In addition to the GUI interface, cPanel also has command line and API-based access that allows third party software vendors, web hosting organizations, and developers to automate standard system administration processes.
cPanel is designed to function either as a dedicated server or virtual private server. The latest cPanel version supports installation on CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and CloudLinux. cPanel 11.30 is the last major version to support FreeBSD.
Application-based support includes Apache, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Perl, and BIND (DNS). Email based support includes POP3, IMAP, SMTP services. cPanel is commonly accessed on port 2082, with an SSL-secured server operating on port 2083.
Once installed, cPanel cannot be removed (without extreme difficulty). The server must be formatted, and the operating system reinstalled. Similarly, it should only be installed on a freshly installed operating system with minimal prior configuration.
It's time to host your business with us.
Free Link exchange.
We provide webhosting,web development,web design and Joomla.>
What is Joomla?
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
For more information feel free to contact us.
Have a bussiness but no website.
Its quick and easy to setup.
Click on the options below or use the domain checker at the top of the page.
Earn commission on referrals
Website training material for all.>>
MySQL is the most popular choice when it comes to making a decision on which database server to use.
Encore Solutions uses and suggest MySQL. We also offer Microsof SQL on request.
Here is some prove of the power MySQL delivers in a proper designed database!
Zimbra Deploys Millions of Email Accounts Using MySQL
Zimbra is the leader in open source, next-generation messaging and collaboration software, supporting over 8 million paid mailboxes across tens of thousands of organizations. Their customers include well-known service providers, Fortune 1000 enterprises and leading education institutions. To ensure high levels of scalability, reliability, security and high-performance, Zimbra chose to build their solution on top of proven, high-quality open source components including Linux, Apache, MySQL and Ajax. Furthermore, Zimbra employs a modular architecture that enables horizontal scale-out of the server and databases, which is crucial for high-growth enterprise-scale deployments. Zimbra chose MySQL in particular because of its robustness, efficiency, and ease to embed in their solution.
Trust us to design your database to suit your website needs.>
Types of hosting
Internet hosting services can run Web servers.
Many large companies, which are not internet service providers, also need a computer permanently connected to the web to send email, files, etc. to other sites. The company may use the computer as a website host to provide details of their goods and services and serve for online orders.
- Free web hosting service: offered by different companies with limited services, sometimes supported by advertisements, and often limited when compared to paid hosting.
- Shared web hosting service: one's website is placed on the same server as many other sites, ranging from a few to hundreds or thousands. Typically, all domains may share a common pool of server resources, such as RAM and the CPU. The features available with this type of service can be quite extensive. A shared web may be hosted with a reseller.
- Reseller web hosting: allows clients to become web hosts themselves. Resellers could function, for individual domains, under any combination of these listed types of hosting, depending on who they are affiliated with as a reseller. Resellers' accounts may vary tremendously in size: they may have their own virtual dedicated server to a colocated server. Many resellers provide a nearly identical service to their provider's shared hosting plan and provide the technical support themselves.
- Virtual Dedicated Server: also known as a Virtual Private Server (VPS), divides server resources into virtual servers, where resources can be allocated in a way that does not directly reflect the underlying hardware. VPS will often be allocated resources based on a one server to many VPSs relationship, however virtualisation may be done for a number of reasons, including the ability to move a VPS container between servers. The users may have root access to their own virtual space. Customers are sometimes responsible for patching and maintaining the server.
- Dedicated hosting service: the user gets his or her own Web server and gains full control over it (user has root access for Linux/administrator access for Windows); however, the user typically does not own the server. Another type of Dedicated hosting is Self-Managed or Unmanaged. This is usually the least expensive for Dedicated plans. The user has full administrative access to the server, which means the client is responsible for the security and maintenance of his own dedicated server.
- Managed hosting service: the user gets his or her own Web server but is not allowed full control over it (user is denied root access for Linux/administrator access for Windows); however, they are allowed to manage their data via FTP or other remote management tools. The user is disallowed full control so that the provider can guarantee quality of service by not allowing the user to modify the server or potentially create configuration problems. The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.
- Colocation web hosting service: similar to the dedicated web hosting service, but the user owns the colo server; the hosting company provides physical space that the server takes up and takes care of the server. This is the most powerful and expensive type of web hosting service. In most cases, the colocation provider may provide little to no support directly for their client's machine, providing only the electrical, Internet access, and storage facilities for the server. In most cases for colo, the client would have his own administrator visit the data center on site to do any hardware upgrades or changes.
- Cloud hosting: is a new type of hosting platform that allows customers powerful, scalable and reliable hosting based on clustered load-balanced servers and utility billing. A cloud hosted website may be more reliable than alternatives since other computers in the cloud can compensate when a single piece of hardware goes down. Also, local power disruptions or even natural disasters are less problematic for cloud hosted sites, as cloud hosting is decentralized. Cloud hosting also allows providers to charge users only for resources consumed by the user, rather than a flat fee for the amount the user expects they will use, or a fixed cost upfront hardware investment. Alternatively, the lack of centralization may give users less control on where their data is located which could be a problem for users with data security or privacy concerns.
- Clustered hosting: having multiple servers hosting the same content for better resource utilization. Clustered Servers are a perfect solution for high-availability dedicated hosting, or creating a scalable web hosting solution. A cluster may separate web serving from database hosting capability. (Usually Web hosts use Clustered Hosting for their Shared hosting plans, as there are multiple benefits to the mass managing of clients)
- Grid hosting: this form of distributed hosting is when a server cluster acts like a grid and is composed of multiple nodes.
- Home server: usually a single machine placed in a private residence can be used to host one or more web sites from a usually consumer-grade broadband connection. These can be purpose-built machines or more commonly old PCs. Some ISPs actively attempt to block home servers by disallowing incoming requests to TCP port 80 of the user's connection and by refusing to provide static IP addresses. A common way to attain a reliable DNS host name is by creating an account with a dynamic DNS service. A dynamic DNS service will automatically change the IP address that a URL points to when the IP address changes.
Some specific types of hosting provided by web host service providers: